Friday, October 24, 2008

Cha Cha

I have discovered an interesting new thing. Text any question you have to the number 242-242 (cha cha) and you will receive a text back with the answer. For instance, last night i asked them what the most expensive car in the world is and within 5 mins I had my answer. It is a free service but of course you pay what your cell phone plan stipulates for texts. I have unlimited texts so it's all free for me! This is a 24 hr service too. Have a burning question? Ask cha cha!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u need to go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and pick out a new layout!
hehe

Anonymous said...

somethings still not right with ur page! my sis had the same prob with hers..ask her how she fixed it.

The Wilson Crew said...

did i mention i am computer stoopid???

Anonymous said...

That's odd, but cool.