Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October 14, 2008

I am sitting here alone at home for once. Of course the reason I am alone is no good---I have the flu! I hate being sick. Having to take care of the 4 kids when I am well is hard enough, lol. My mom was an angel today though. She called and said she was coming over to get Jake, Luke, and Delaney. Daniel is in school so it would be a perfect time for me to sleep. Only now I'm hungry so I am waiting on my soup to heat up. Anyways.
I am hoping to get better by this weekend, my cousin's daughter is turning one and I don't want to miss that! I can't believe Kinley will be a yr old already. I can't believe Delaney will be a yr old on the 23rd! It just doesn't seem like those 2 girls should be that old already.
I know this is a short first blog but my soup is ready and I am feeling horrible so.............more later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw I didnt know u started a blog! YAY!!! It sure doesnt seem right does it?! i HATE that i will miss Delaney's 1st. But Kinners is coming!

Christina said...

Feel better soon!

Lindz said...

Aww, Amy I hope you feel better!! Being a mom is hard enough when you're well!! :) Hope those kiddos are good to you while you're getting better!!!