Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!

Today is a 'snow day'. Everything that goes on on Wed. was cancelled. No school for Daniel, no pre-school for Jacob, no church nursery for Luke and Delaney, and no lifegroup for me :( I was really bummed last night when it all was cancelled....BUT we are having one of those lazy days where all of us are still in our pj's. The older 2 have gone outside a time or two (still in pj's but with coats, socks and shoes) to slide on the ice. Tonight I am going to dinner with an old friend whom I haven't seen in quite awhile. AND I will be going without kids....I can actually eat my own dinner...in peace...without having to haul a little rear end back into their seat! It looks as if the ice will be long gone before long, the sun is shining so bright.
In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me? Psalm 56:4
I pray everyone has a blessed and wonderful day!
~AMY~

No comments: