Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

Hello Hello Hello! Today is Sunday and what a wonderful Sunday it is! For any of you who don't already listen to his messages, you really should listen to Pastor Robert's current series on the Holy Spirit. If you are like me and grew up in a church where the Holy Spirit was just a name, a part of the Trinity, and that was it this will really open your eyes. Just go to the website here and there will be a link to watch or just listen to them. http://www.gatewaypeople.com/ I have really found a home here at Gateway. I can't imagine moving away and not being able to go (no we're not moving!). The kids love going and having fun while learning about Jesus, and I just can't seem to get enough of the wonderful friends that I have found there.
On another note, Derek is taking me to San Antonio this June to make up for me turning 30 this yr! LOL! We are staying at the Hilton Palacio del Rio the weekend of June 12-14. It's right on the Riverwalk. I can't wait!!! Derek went all out for me and chose a hotel right on the riverwalk rather than a few miles or blocks away. He says "you only turn 30 once!" (thank goodness for that huh? lol)
Well, better get back to the kiddos! Hope everyone has a fantastic Sunday and great weekend!
Love you all,
Amy

6 comments:

Miranda said...

I am glad to hear that you are going to be able to get away. You do have a babysitter right. I guess if you dont I would love to keep them but that would mean that you have to bring them to Houston on your way to San Antonio. And that is not to practical so forget I said anything.

The Wilson Crew said...

yes, mom is going to keep 2 of them and Becca is going to keep the other 2. It's already on both of their calendars so we're all set! And hey, I'd pit stop thru houston if it meant a weekend away! lol

Anonymous said...

OH GOOD AMY GETS TO HAVE A VACATION!!! the riverwalk is our best weekend getaway! its so much fun, have a drink..or two or three for me!!!

TLEB said...

Ooo - have a great vacation! I am so jealous :) You'll have such a great time. I would love to meet you at 24 hr fitness...when do you normally go??? We should try a class sometime!

The Wilson Crew said...

Laura, i go to the core class on Thursdays at 945. The other girls and I meet Mon, Tues, and Fri at between 10 and 1030. We do the elipticals, treadmills, and/or bikes. email me your email address and I will send you my phone number so you can call if you decide to meet us! amymommyof3@yahoo.com

Miranda said...

it is very important that while you are there you go to SWIG MARTINI bar. You MUST order 2 drinks the Chocolate martini, and the BananaBOO martini. They are the best.
It is on the riverwalk but it is on street level. Right by Howl at the Moon. That is also another good place...